Friday, October 15, 2010

Competition !!

Ok Like my last blogspot I said "I join to some competition". All right! and for this month I got 3 competition with near date *arghhttt*

1st I followed wallmagazine competition


Yeah i followed that but day after day I think follow this competition is very very BORED and TIRED! Ok I spent my time just for work that ;like morning-afternoon-evening-night; but I hope we are can get some appreciation from public and get the Golden Cup and selection go to Aussie. Amen.

2st I followed dance competition
" Music make my body move then I called that Dance "
Really I very interested with dance so I followed this competiton. Honestly I not sure I can follow this competition because I am beginner but because His mercy and blessing i got this competition. Thanks Lord :)

3st I followed UC "Enchant 2010 - Sura The Explorer"


Arghhhhhhttt first time I heared that I can't believe it. Really I will joining this competition?? Really?? With whom?? I with my crew just optimist for follow this competition. we are motivation searching some experience we are not care about loose or winner, just follow.


I wish every competition I follow I can give the best in every part.

Then, Ican't waiting for Step Up 3D!!!! I want to watch this movie. I believe this movie very cool. OMG! I really really can't waiting aaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefull can watchi this movie on october!! Wishlish . . .

Uhm I don't what i write again. See ya people :))

With Love
Christa

No comments:

Post a Comment