Tuesday, March 15, 2011

confuse

Hello huys I miss you today .. how are you ? I'm great here . yeah in the middle of my mid written test i can upload my blog hah so nice isn't it? I wanna  tell to you about my life and everything about my around a few week.
First all right about him lahh.. I ever told you about him before at here right? It's nice become a friend with him I think . Then about my friend i don't know how to ask forgiving to her really really confused. I miss that day I with here. I'm just stupid people in this situation. I hope I have real best friends and I can call her my sister. I need sister .. I'm very envy with someone have many brother or sister and I don't have T.T .. 
Don't know leh what i must to do now > < .. 
C . O . N . F . U . S . E

No comments:

Post a Comment