Saturday, April 16, 2011

Indonesia concert

hello guys, how are you? i hope you're very good. for a few day ( hey! not day but week* okay okay calm down) i'm very lazy update my blog. dunno why i didn'y wanna touch this blog so much. 

on  wednesday I went to SPI/PTC with my mom and I bought 


then bought dori fillet taiwan and ate at KFC because my mom want it I just accompany her and made her happy enough for me .. yeah just refres my mind for a while at SPI/PTC lehh

****
I shocked after read go girl magazine and read if JYJ had a concert in Indonesia. 
why why why?? everything always at Jakarta le?? 
and JyJ concert * I think* didn't have a big promotion. huuh. I want to see them T.T



This one Bruno Mars.. 
will he have a concert again in indonesia?? especially in SURABAYA




and .. everyone know's about this concert and ever made uproar in Indonesia. This concert will be held on April 23th 2011. here he is Justin Bieber




I don't know why but I begun intersting with him when I scanner reading him book.
he's book is very great book. i hope i can buy and read his biography.


and this one


after Justin Bieber you will be dance again with  McFly



so do you know about this concert? If you like jazz you must come !!



and for end of this month concert is Maroon 5, swear i very very envy with jakarta pepole's *sigh*



then for Mei we have ArviL Lavigne 




it's all about concert in Jakarta. do you interesting??
how to get the ticket? don't worry Indonesia has a web where you can buy ticket via online..
just visit to
and you will be get you ticket 
have a nice concert ya :) 

love you so much
ic.christa







No comments:

Post a Comment