Monday, July 18, 2011

Dream High - Recommended!!


Amazing and Fantastic!!! 
That I can say after watch Dream High. I'm very recommended this drama to you and you must WACTH!!... Keren banget sampe gw ga tahu mau ngomentari apa. First of all Plot-nya itu beda banget sama drama-drama yang berbau percintaan ini cerita tentang where do you will go from here?? Gimana kalian mau kejar impian kalian! WOW! Buat yang lagi patah semangat liat drama ini but please don't think everything can be like that in your real life, believe in miracle! Semua udah tahu dong drama ini cerita tentang apa? Kalian udah bisa menonton-nya di Indosiar, setiap hari pukul 01.15pm believe the schedule on advertisement was wrong, udah dimulai dari tanggal 14July kemarin :) 
Then because this drama I'm Big Fans from TaecYeon and Wooyoung 2PM . I'm very love TaecYeon because his face so handsome, didn't you think that?? Kalo lihat ending dari drama ini, kok kasihan banget sama TaecYeon, ga dapet cintanya dia, padahal udah suka dari awala udah bantuin tetep aja ga disukai, ckckckck. WooYoung, very great on dance!! Perfec! I'm  like his solo dance, wow! You must look his dance! Great! but sayangnya in fact, he can't speak English fluently malahan TaecYoon yang bisa 5 bahasa, sedangkan WooYoung masih belajar English ver hard!. Yeah although I'm very like them so much I'm not intend to listening their song. I'm not very enthusiastic to listen Korean song because I can't under stand the meaning of the song, although the melody very nice. For me, so hard to learn Korean, but all of all 4 thumbs for this Drama :) :)


TaecYoong and Ham Eun Jung

Love Him So Much - WooYoung!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment