Thursday, December 29, 2011

Dream it!!

Need more inspiration at there .. No matter how many time I come and go from internet but I need more inspiration.Then I got some do-list. Check my list : )
1. Samsung Galaxy Y
 Oh gosh!! As soon as possible I want buy this one. Although it not very expensive but do you know how awesome their applications!!! I was tried this one and I can't far away from this phone. Awesome and so better than BB!! Believe me, you will be enjoying this one !!
2. Nail Polish
Yeah i miss to polish my nail. as long as I remember I got nail polish last year. Then I miss this one. Before holiday end I must do this one :)
3. Lomo
Finally I falling in love with lomo. Entah sejak kapan begitu lihat hasil-hasil dari Lomo, gile udah gw jatuh cinta dan sangatttt jatuh cinta kepadanya. I love fisheye , diana , holga too .. They was awesome . 
4. Library House
Indonesia never thinking about library house but I'm thinking about that!! i loves books and i had enough collection. Wish next year get this one.
5. Wardrobe Room
Every single girls want this one! Wardrobe rooms which save they collections clothes, shoes, bags, and anymore and i wish i have one

Just want have all or do all :) hope next year be amazing one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment