Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Awesome Food?

Hey hey hey .. So sad when i looked my post for this year only 7 yeahh so sorry :(
I dont know what i want to write today. Yeah I want to share about awesome food!! 

First : Say Hello to 
Rainbow Cake
A cake with 7 colours  wow so awesome can't imagine how to make slice by slice 'till 7 slices .. 


Second : 
Welcome to Macrons!!
It have unique taste you must guess the taste before you eat it. Its the nice one!


Then :
Cotton Candy
who's dont know this one? Every children ever try this and this my favorite!!


Out of Creation of Food
CupCake
always awesome food and art the match one.... You can find many kind of this one

 

just some food i want to eat really but the food can make me so fat
so i dont want to eat these whatever the reasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment