Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Just at school

good afternoon people! Now it 2:06pm and I am at school right now :) Nice isn't ? Ok I wannya tell you about something. Tomorrow is my mom b'day and I have a gift for her. I bought earring for her. It is not expensive but I hope her like with my gift :) ...

Yeah for a day I got bad mood I don't know why ( but I guess it's because him ). At school I not really happy 'till my religious and english teacher asked me what happend with me .. Not really all I can share or tell to my friends and about this one I can't too .. I hope my problem fast clear :) 

I'm fanatic with girl magazine now!! and I need more money to buy that . OMG! Yeah if I have some many I will buying it . Amen. Gogirl 40idk and Gadis 20idk . I not sure can buy that by my self :( there anyone help me??

This month I think I don't go any where maybe 'coz really I don't have money... nice :) Ok just a blog for today i confusing to write here .. Bye 

No comments:

Post a Comment